Sunday 19 August 2012

weight loss


The Friday , the week before last I had chat with someone on fb , it happened that it was a total hoax - the person didn't exist. No worries though I learned to be careful, but agreed with The Person to take on a diet . And guess what I am doing it , although I still binge and purge. Like today total waste of food and money as everything what went in, come out this same way. Just because I binge I feel this burning feeling in my throat, it's uncomfortable and my stomach hurts, and I feel so full and just yuck. But back to the topic , so I have lost weight, as on Friday the 10th of august I weighed 115kg I dropped down to 110kg. I am amazed and cannot fully believe it. I am more determined now the only issue is that I binge. Tomorrow I will take money for a water to work and that's it, I will try to have a breakfast which will be shredded wheat 200calories and this should keep me going, than water through the day and some energy drinks - 150 Cal, when I finish work I might have a salad which will be 300 calls -because of a mayo and croutons, this salad makes me feel really full. I hope it will work for me .


I am in the place that I am afraid that this can transform to anorexia I don't want to be anorexic, no offence to anyone, I don't want to be  this bony as the girl on the picture.

Although I want to look like this girl, very pretty and thin as I want to be, I just hope I can keep it up . I need a motivated and tips how to cheat my cravings and hunger, I honestly hate to exercise but I have somehow physical work replenishing rollers with drinks. I do housework so I actually burn some calories. I need to lose at least 50kg, that is a long way ahead of me . If anyone wants to contribute to my goal please comment with any possible tips for not eating, not craving and cheating all the hunger feelings as much as possible. I will appreciate all comments and tips on that subject. I have to lose weight and it has to be as quick as possible.

On the other hand this is still ED so nevermind if I suffer of anorexia or bulimia , right? I just want to be slim, it is consuming my mind now.

2 comments:

  1. Just a fair warning, be very very careful. The amount of calories you consume in a day is nothing to keep a full grown body operating. You will be starving your brain of vital nutrients thus making weightless more desirable the more you loose. It's very easy to not know when to stop. Trust me I have embarked on what I thought was a harmless diet which then led me into the grips of Anorexia, something I don't want anyone to experience. Care for your body, eat 3 healthy meals a day with mild excersise and your body will find it's natural weight. Don't strive for something photoshopped and unachievable. I am sorry it is just something I am very concerned about. Don't make the mistakes I did, stay strong xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SharkGirl
    Thanx for that it is very kind of you. I am trying to eat healthy like fruit, veg and fibre to make my metabolism working. But then on my mind is still a chocolate, sweets, curry, and all that kind of food. I am trying to resist but it doesn't work well for me as I binge and then purge and then guilt and all that mess. I thought to give it a brake, as my doc said to go on diet and I thought it will be too much to take at one time. But now I think I should listen to my gut, as now I am consumed by dieting, rage, frustration, anger ,binging, purging, loss of energy and all that crap. I want to stop but my mind is playing bloody tricks on me, I just have a desire to be thin. It is so hard to stop, even yesterday I had a curry and you know what I felt happy for 5 min after that, after this time I got stomach cramps and felt physically nauseous, so I went to the toilet and returned all that back. But today I am determined even more as through weekend I haven't lost anything I even think I had gained like 2ib.

    Sorry for such a long reply. I just had the urgency to tell someone.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete