Tuesday 22 October 2013

And here it goes

I had returned to work yesterday after 5 weeks of not being there I felt a bit stressed out the day before. Surprisingly woke up  yesterday morning and felt so energetic. Done my make up , dressed , took David to school and went to work. It was a very calm day like there was nobody which make me upset or agitated. It was nice , with one exception. As I came in gone to the office sat by my desk, I have been asked to leave. Ok, I thought I have the logins and passwords and I can use store manager office to do some work. Surprise  log ins had changed during my absence as well as passwords. So I haven't done any work until about 12pm!

Then I asked Riki what shell I do? She said to set the wall with the sign, so for the 2 remaining work hours I set up the wall with nicely cut out letters .

The day gone passed quickly. And then I started to concentrate on my mood and behavior through the day.

When I woke up I couldn't get up of the bed and then when I get out of the bed I hit energy spark. I was moving quickly, had a shower, help my son to dress up to school, made him breakfast, dry and modeled my hair, packed his lunch , done my make up , feed the ferret and a cat, dress myself and still had a bit of time left before the school run. When going to school I felt like my nerves in my legs are kind a tense but it was not because of stress I felt the urgency to run , so I walked quickly almost keeping up with David riding his scooter.
Looking back the day before I had similar energy spark, on saturday and sunday I had the urgency to spend moneyso we went shopping. Though I have my fridge set with food for another 3 -4 weeks! I was smoking more through those days and ate less than usual . Then yesterday I kind a binged on food again. And for breakfast today I had a strawberry bon bons ! Daaa , and I actually was considering a healthy food like a porridge with seeds and honey.

So, I am going up and down with my moods, and problem I have is that I do not recognise it myself. Sometimes something normal and regular in my point of view is too high and considered to be a hypomanic episode. Well at the moment I am on CITALOPRAM, and it doesn't really have much of side effects on me which I think is pretty good. Though I read that ppl who suffer of bipolar and take SSRI med become more manic. It doesn't happening to me. Or I might not realise that.

I should write it all down, keep a mood diary!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I think a mood diary is a great idea. Write down whenever your mood changes and what's going on at the moment. Maybe it will help you realize that you are having more hypomanic episodes than you think. It seems to me, and I'm not expert, that your moods are changing quite a bit, and so are the behaviors going with them. I hope you can find a happy medium darling. Keep your head up.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as always I appreciate your comments, this feels better , this feels like I am not all alone.Thank you Katie!
      xoxo

      Delete