Thursday 16 October 2014

work

I have been very angry over last couple of weeks, well the good thing is that it was directed on my work colleagues not on my family. Well not good as good , but you know what I meant. This put me in a lot of trouble as shouting at idiots is classified as being rude and bullying assumption.

Well my problem is that
1. They don't really know me
2. If they will pay more attention to me they would see drastic change in my behaviour
3. instead of telling me how i should act and behave they might consider talking to me and maybe asking what happened
4. not attacking me like vicious dogs as it felt like I was surrounded without ability to escape so I bite back

I just hate the feeling like they all are so against me , not helpful, so judging. Unnecessary hardship for me , now I am working in my manager office. I don't know how to feel about it. She is being so nice to me, I don't know why. I feel thretend and sad I just think why she is so nice. Offered me a space in her office so I don't have to work side by side with those predators who feel like they are victims.

I am vigilant, but it worries me .

No comments:

Post a Comment