Wednesday 25 July 2012

deja vu


Have you had that kind of a dream which feels so real and then in future it occurs from nowhere ? Deja vu is stalking me for life. One particular dream stuck in my memory , It was when I still lived in my country, way before I came to the UK. I dreamed about a house it was really pretty with the white fence, I remember telling that dream to my boyfriend , saying that it felt so real and that I cannot possibly imagine how could I live in such a house. The build on that property was completely different then the one build in my country. Then adding to that the fence and the environment were so weird. When I came to UK we were looking for a place to live in and we were passing by THAT house, and strangely I remembered the house from my dream.
 I often dream of things which are happening later in life , the amazing part is that the moment I realised I had dreamed of that the rest of the situation changes completely. Even if it started as in my dream it doesn't finish like that.
 Deja vu I honestly think that we had previous life cos how possibly we could dream about things we don't know or never seen?

1 comment:

  1. I had the exact thing happen to me at a party last week. The whole situation of watching my boyfriend meet a old friend, the music, location etc! It was strange cos I wanted to remember what happened next in my dream but couldn't :-( thanks for your comment on my post :) xx

    ReplyDelete