Thursday 5 April 2012

CBT

I got a call at evening today from Right Steps , I have been put on the waiting list for Cognitive Behavior Therapy. I don't know how I feel about it, I hope it will work for me and from what I read, just now, its quiet challenging and has a good rating helping people learn how to manage their feelings. I ask how long I will wait for the therapy and find out that it will take up to 16 weeks , sigh. Never mind I waited that long so now it will be much easier as I know it has been put through.

I feel so empty I thought before if they will put me for therapy I will be so exited. I am not, now I want to read what this all CBT is about.

2 comments:

  1. CBT has helped me a lot. It's hard but it works. Especially on my selfharming thoughts. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete