Thursday 31 January 2013

neurosis

My heart pounding , my hands are sweaty is this an anxiety.
I feel numb and so empty , sadness , pain in my chest my head is spinning
I am hyper , doing a few things at a time , don't finish one task but starting another is that bipolar?
Can not stand people but can not be alone either, having those voices in my head,
rage and self harm to ease the mental pain ,
this male voice in my head telling me what a worthless whore I am ,
Pity myself for what the life had brought to me,
That the life is bad a cruel itself and there is no point in life,
Is that a borderline ?
feeling like you are unable to breath , your face is flushing red from luck of oxygen,
tingling feeling in your hands and legs, chills all over your body, feeling hot
and then cold , is it a panic?
Low mood, food binge, not eating , constant sleeping,
don't want to move lay in bead numb, looking in to ceiling
will you call it depression?

Those all are called neurotic disorders , and as many as 60 % of diagnosed people have more than one of the disorders above, so are they all neurotic then?

I had been actually diagnosed with neurotic disorder back in 2003 , so the doc couldn't pin my symptoms strictly to one of the disorders , which made her put general diagnosis as a neurosis.
Well now those things start be be more clear to me than they were before. Continue my digging
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I know that I have more than one of those. It's a difficult thing to live with. So I'm right there with you dear. Keep your head up beautiful.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. its good to know that people can relate, stay strong Katie.it does feel good when you think there are people like you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete