Thursday 7 June 2012

UK



  I came to the UK and I started to live with a man, let's call him J. So I meet him when I was 25 he was 33 at that time, I start to live with him and had a distant relationship with my now husband. He knew from beginning that I will bring my boyfriend over so he was ok, but he wanted me to be faithful to him - no sex relationships with anyone. Ok, so we have been sleeping together, from the first day we had sex was rough he was really harsh and confident what he was doing. He would squeeze my breast so hard that I would have tears in my eyes from the pain, he would come home from work and no matter if I was doing something he would pull his pants down and stick his dick in my mouth, if I refused he squeezed my jaw catch my hair and put it in anyway. He would come onto my face or  into my mouth and prize me that I'm such a good bitch. Yes, this relationship was different. Then one day we decided that we will call massage places and get me to work there. So we did, I worked in one place, he didn't like it , so he took me there one day and told me by the door to bring my clothes back and we are going home. Wow, the women who was running it tried to convince him, as had already a few clients booked, but he said no. Then I found a new place with Julie running it, it was brilliant we had nice customers, some regular once, everything was going well, J was coming over at evenings when I was staying in the flat by myself or with another girl just to keep us company. Never mind that, I had sex with people through the day and he still insisted to have a shag with him sometimes more than twice. I was kind a exhausted, but I enjoyed it, after a couple of months he decided that I haven't got enough time for him, and said that I should quit. I went for easter back home, and come back and never gone to work there again, then there was his friend coming over to visit from Italy, and he took me, him and another couple of friends out to the night club. In the middle of the night he told me to take his friend outside because he wants to shagg me . O well I thought why not. But there were people everywhere, so will called J and called the night. I told him I was taking his friend home, so we had sex, and when he came back we had a threesome. And I cannot say I didn't enjoy it, it was nice. So J was a huge part of my life, we had ups and downs with our freaky relationship, but it was alright, still sometimes I will see him, and yes during the last 5 years we had sex 3 times I think. I don't know why I won't just cut him off completely, maybe he has something I desire.

So I liked to be with him, no issues whatsoever if he was in threesome or when I was getting paid for sex with others. But he could be a pain, accusing me of cheating and making me feel small at times.

1 comment: