Monday 4 June 2012

feeling



Take me somewhere new and dark
 Taught me , use me, bit me , hurt me
Cover my eyes and leave me in the cold.
 Tight my body with a rope,
Tie  my hands on the back,
  Don’t let me go!
Cover my mouth, so I cannot beg,
 Leave me in the cold, 
Just comes back to check
 If I am still here.
Take advantage of me,
 Use my body for yourself
Make me please you,
 Use me please.
Hit me so I will obey you
 Be there harsh, 
Don’t  pity me!
 And return my freedom when
I will know how to obey!
 When I won’t cry from the pain!
When I want to live again!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, I like that. So much feeling in those words.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Katie, I just feel so much and can't get anywhere with all that, read your last entry like the vision of going for a walk after dark xoxo

    ReplyDelete